That ever–increasing desire to travel may be difficult for your budget – but world has many places where you will get more bang for your money. From Laos to Cambodia, here are 5 awesome you can visit without leaving a hole in your pocket:
Laos is an unexepcted exciting spot in Asia, which has rich culture. People, who are on a shoestring budget, can and should travel to Laos because there it’s possible to find accomodation less than $ 10. And with wide choise of street food that goes for about a dollar in plenty. Spending here from $20 to $30 per day is possible.
2. Central America
Visiting Central America, for example Guatemala, is opposed to Panama or Costa Rica, but it definately will work out cheaper. You can visit , mountains, beaches, rainforests and ancient ruinsas without spending a lot of money. Also here you will easily get a room for about $20 per night and find meals for a few dollars. You can survive with as little as $35 a day.
Greece is another quite cheap travel destination. For budget travelers here is also a posibility of lodging about $ 10 a night. But the most great thing in Greece is delicious food for about $2 to $ 3 a meal, which you can try on the street.
India is a great country, where you can travel and experience the rich culture if you are on a budget. You can get rooms ranging in price from luxury to comfort level. Food is also cheap and tasty in India. Travel cheaply around India for about $20 to about $35 a day.
When traveling on a shoestring budget, keep in mind the these points:
• Always travel in the off–peak time of the year. You can save 50% off accommodation and air flight costs
• Look for good exchange rates on the dollar. This might help you decide which places to travel to
• Invest in travel passes to get around cheaply
• Try camping. Not only is it the cheapest form of accommodation, but it’s also a great way to enjoy nature.
• Look for discounted travel packages
• Stay clear of expensive tourist spots
• Where possible use your credit card. The exchange rate is better
Admittedly, International travel provides its own unique environmental cues and set of circumstance that sets off personal growth in a manner domestic travel does not always achieve. Safe Travels!